www.mat2020.com

www.mat2020.com
Cliccare sull’immagine per accedere a MAT2020

domenica 25 agosto 2024

Ian Anderson's announcement in 1973


On August 25, 1973, Ian Anderson announced the retirement of live concerts, after the harsh and continuous criticism of "A Passion Play".

Fortunately (also because of the penalties he would have had to pay) he had second thoughts, and the tour ended on September 29, 1973.

Of all a Pop...

Wazza

As a whole work I think that "A Passion Play" is the best album recorded by Jethro Tull. There are some very nice things in "War Child" and "Minstrel in the Gallery", but I don't think they can hold a candle to "A Passion Play".

I'm still emotionally very close to that album and especially the show. I am of the opinion that the press has not understood a damn, not even of my much-publicized retirement. One day they will listen to "A Passion Play" again and realize how ignorant and pompous they had been towards me and those of the group... — IAN ANDERSON





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento